To: the precious one

Hey, o genki desuka?
Hahaha...
I am wondering why do i have to ask that.
I mean, i believe that you are okay.
*haih what a superstitious i am
Ano ne, Shitteru ka? I always happy when i talk with you.
Whether it is about us or someone or something else.
I'm happy.
I do love that time.
It's unchangeable.
Coz it's with you. It's precious.

If you read that and start to wonder whether i am in love with you or not, you should know the answer better. i mean woman intuition is unique, isn't it? *another superstitious :D LOL

Thing that i'm sure enough is it's painful for me to hear you crying. To know that you are sad or suffer. It's hurt. I feel it too. Well i know it sounds cliche, but i cant help it. That's what the reality shouted. That's me. Sonotori, ore wa hontō ni baka. Hehehe.

Ah..
Masih terpahat dengan jelas saat di malam malam tertentu kamu bilang lewat telpon atau sms kalo kamu pengin nangis. Ah, believe it or not, it's hurting me more. I couldn't stand it. What i got in my mind is just " i cant let this happen, too painful to me"
Another The selfish part of me. And yep! It is not i did it for your sake, i did it for my own sake. I cure my own pain. I always do.
I'm such a selfless freak.
But i did not do it for a random person.
I lend my shoulder coz it is you.

Seeing your smile is a bliss. My private bliss. And when finally i can turn your voice of crying into a laugh. It feels like i'm listening to a harmony. And i pray my gratitude to god. Hmm..hmm.. :-)

Someone ask me wether i like you or not. Whether i love you or not. And i said to that person "I don't feel that deserved to have that feeling towards 'my precious one', aku cuma orang yang ga bisa nepatin janji ke dia, walaupun mungkin dia sendiri udah lupa. Still, i don't feel that i deserve to have such a beautiful thought."
Yah..
I'm so thankful with what the fate has whispered to me about you and me until now.
I'm so thankful that god let me know you.
Iro iro Arigato gozaimasu.
posted from Bloggeroid

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Menata hati itu...

" ___________ "

Saat aku mulai sadar betapa beruntungnya aku memiliki kalian.